Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. We recommend that you contact your insurance company to verify that our office is covered under your medical and/or dental plan.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
- Cash Discount: Pay in full, up front, with cash or check and receive a discount
- Credit or Debit Cards: Always accepted
- Flexible Payment Plan: CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office for:
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!